Portfolio AnalysisWe help our clients to optimize the value of their property or portfolio while considering the impact on the company’s balance sheet, hold/lease or sell strategies, optimizing the revenues and reduction of costs, and assisting with decision making:
- Analysis and benchmarking of the real estate portfolio utilization
- Devising a proper strategy for every particular asset in order to achieve optimum performance
- Evaluating performance of the portfolio against business plans and changing market conditions enabling key decisions to be made in timely manner
- Advice and implementation on portfolio restructuring, developing repositioning strategies, monitoring subsequent progress and performance, and exit strategies
- We assist in the disposition of real estate and assets, including land, facilities and equipment, by identifying potential buyers, negotiating agreements, and handling the approvals process
- Our in-depth knowledge of the current market conditions and individual approach to every asset ensures maximum portfolio performance
NPL and Distressed Asset Services
- We provide advice to both lenders and borrowers in achieving successful resolution to non-performing credits ensuring a sustainable capital structure and ongoing management of the property/asset
- We assist banks in disposing non-performing loans and distressed assets. Our service offering enables our clients to make informed decisions and select proper strategy in every situation:
- Due diligence
- Recovery analysis and advice
- Valuation analysis
- Coordinating disposal process
Property ManagementWe coordinate all activities and provide integrated account management to the clients:
- Leasing and Tenant coordination
- Invoicing process, account receivables and collection process
- Control adherence to lease provisions
- Coordinate marketing activities
- Coordinate external service providers
- Detailed monthly reporting and retailer’s score-card
Experience: Work on similar position in both multinational and local production companies, as well as in Serbian subsidiary of a Big 4 consultancy firm.
Specialties: Executing financial strategy, managing internal controls over financial reporting, accountable for budgets and allocation of resources.
Experience: a strong legal background in shopping center industry with current focus in leasing, strategy and management of shopping centers. He gained his previous experience on the position of Portfolio manager at Confluence Property Management.
Specialties: retail related activities and transactions
Retail Account Manager
Experience: Former Consultant in Colliers International with specific references within the exclusive leasing of Rajiceva Shopping Center
Specialties: tracking and analyzing the real estate market activity, leasing of shopping centers and retail parks and maintaining long term relationships with clients
Experience: Experienced in the Commercialization sector of shopping malls and retail parks (specialty leasing of indoor and outdoor kiosks, promo stands, pop-up stores etc.). Responsible for creating additional content in the form of renting kiosks, promo booths and various advertising solutions.
Specialties: planning, analyzing
Senior Lead Associate
Experience: more than 10 years of experience in the commercial real estate industry.
Specialties: business plans creating and controlling, reporting and analytics for investors/banking, Asset & Property management of both retail (shopping centers/retail parks) and office spaces
Experience: financial operations within the private family company, he joined the NOVASTON at the early begginings, where he gained a specific and unique experience in retail industry.
Specialties: managing the processes within the retail sector
Property Manager HQ
Experience: more than 15 years of experience in the financial industry, especially in the banking sector, within the Real Estate Management and Financial Operations divisions
Specialties: process management and optimization, financial controlling, organizational development, project management, outsourcing management, procurement, administration management, accounting and human resources
Property Manager HQ
Experience: 14 years of experience in financial operations within an export-import company, as well as in Confluence Property Management, where she was the Financial Operations Associate in all MPC retail/office assets. Before joining NOVASTON, she participated in the process of opening Rajiceva Shopping Center.
Specialties: financial transactions and accounting
Experience: auditing and accounting companies (Gebruder Weiss and HLB International) where he was responsible for cost accounting and analyzing, revenues, credit analysis, VAT reports, analysis of financial statements, controlling and preparation of audit reports.
Specialties: accounting, auditing and financial management
Prior to Novaston, she worked in II Court on administrative affairs, such as dealer transactions, payment transactions and Western Union transfers. During her studies she worked occasionally in the exchange office, and she also worked as a promoter in marketing activations.
HR and Communication Assistant
Prior to this, she was in charge of administrative tasks in HR department of Procredit Bank. As a master engineer at the Faculty of Organizational Sciences, she has shown knowledge and interest in the IT sector. She is one of the founders of the hotspot4basketball website. She also worked on the implementation and maintenance of this website.
The content of our website is protected by copyright and designed for private use only. All rights reserved.